The Mama's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mama's Palace

A place where Mom's Connect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty Pleasures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
adia1012

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:43 pm

Noo, its not a dirty topic. Post what you love that someone else thinks is gross or lame. Like me, I love 80s rock...lots of people think its lame but I love it.
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:47 pm

www.perezhilton.com i check it at least 20 times a day for all my celeb gossip!
Back to top Go down
amanda
amanda

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:46 am

i love the disney channel, lmao.
Back to top Go down
adia1012

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:20 pm

This one is my all time favorite guilty pleasure! Double Chocolate Milanos and Pepsi...mmmm..even though people probably would agree that they're good...I know I shouldnt eat em but I cant help it!!
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:08 pm

i eat everything with a cherry coke. I also like sweet tea. Which is basically a cup of sugar with some tea in it
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:29 am

i just thought of another one....sleeping horizontal in my bed when my DH is not in the bed... lol!
Back to top Go down
mommy_caprice
Advanced Bitch
Advanced Bitch
mommy_caprice

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:52 am

i usually have to sleep with a pillow between my legs..
Back to top Go down
Karissa
THE Bitch
THE Bitch
Karissa

Number of posts : 350

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:30 am

me to Caprice! I have ever since I was preggo with Landon..now I can't sleep without it! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://themamaspalace.forumotion.com
adia1012

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:05 am

Me too! I have to keep getting new body pillows cause I use it every night and it gets to be about as thick as a piece of paper. Ever since I was pregnant with my son, I HAVE to have a pillow
Back to top Go down
mommy_caprice
Advanced Bitch
Advanced Bitch
mommy_caprice

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:13 am

lol i need a body pillow..
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:28 am

i do that too but i use u kno those decorative pillows u put on ur bed after u make it, it's like a cylinder shape?? yeah, i use that one, is soooo comfortable. i love my pillow
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:53 am

haha! i do the same thing and i get really embarrased constantly going to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy new pillows
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:54 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
mommy_caprice
Advanced Bitch
Advanced Bitch
mommy_caprice

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:56 am

i eat mayonnaise on different types of food..lmao
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:05 am

i love mayonnaise on everything
Back to top Go down
mommy_caprice
Advanced Bitch
Advanced Bitch
mommy_caprice

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:37 am

lol hehe.. i eat it on lots of stuff nto everything lol but im glad im not the only one hehe..
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:07 am

i've been eatin a pint of haagen daz rum raisin ice cream everyday for like the past 2 weeks Embarassed everyday b4 marc gets home from work i ask him 2 stop at the store and get me it. i eat almost the whole thing then put it in the fridge and wake up around 2am and eat the rest when everyone's sleepin Suspect
Back to top Go down
adia1012

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:43 am

My new apple crisp recipe!! Its like eating part apple pie part oatmeal cookie...YUM, I'll post the recipe in the recipe board.
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:04 pm

i had a beef patty wit mayo couple days ago hppygrl
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:04 pm

Cake Mania....its a computer game that i am competely addicted to! cupcake
Back to top Go down
mommy_caprice
Advanced Bitch
Advanced Bitch
mommy_caprice

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:50 am

debbie- i eat my terri patties with mayo..
diva- where can i find that game?
Back to top Go down
alex_n_nikos_mommy

Number of posts : 171

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:10 am

Mine is Wing Tuesday at Buffalo Wild Wings. Guess what I'm having tonight. lol
Back to top Go down
LettyVLO

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:30 am

divafoelife wrote:
www.perezhilton.com i check it at least 20 times a day for all my celeb gossip!

I love Perez too. You got me into him. Virgin-A doesn't Perez look like "Ugly"??
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:55 am

mommy_caprice wrote:
debbie- i eat my terri patties with mayo..
diva- where can i find that game?

www.realplayer.com or www.shockwave.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mama's Palace :: The FUN Zone :: Games-
Jump to: