The Mama's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mama's Palace

A place where Mom's Connect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bitch of the day..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa
THE Bitch
THE Bitch
Karissa

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:02 pm

Well my bitch of the day is those 2 fucking bitches on ndm..caused a bunch of bullshit & lied to everyone! Blamed it all on me & UGH! I hate that stupid cunt Amanda, she's done this to me more than once! But oh well I'm done with her..She's no longer on NDM..& Bree is banned so we're good to go! Good job Allie! hehe cheers alien

OH! & I have another bitch!

I was walking through the kitchen & Landon had thrown a 2 lb. weight at the cat earlier (so it was in the middle of the floor) & I freaking hit my baby toe on it & almost fell, well I thought I broke my toe..I didn't, but my toenail is like half ripped off on one side & it's gusing blood! YUCK! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://themamaspalace.forumotion.com
1SeXXXyM

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:13 pm

not really a bitch of the day but glad the ndm shit is done wit and cant wait 4 this site 2 get hot! come on mamas! :drunken:
Back to top Go down
Karissa
THE Bitch
THE Bitch
Karissa

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:53 pm

Woohoo!! Let's get busy ladies!!
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:25 pm

damn karissa! That sucks. ive hit my toe like that before and it hurt like a son of a bitch! Hope ur toe feels better soon!
Back to top Go down
Karissa
THE Bitch
THE Bitch
Karissa

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:11 pm

Thanks! It's better now..but my toenail is like dark colored? lol
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:25 pm

polish it red...lol
Back to top Go down
Karissa
THE Bitch
THE Bitch
Karissa

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:27 pm

I'ma do pink! lol & yes you can make whoever you would like the bitch of the day, week, month etc. hehe Don't hold back girl! afro
Back to top Go down
Karissa
THE Bitch
THE Bitch
Karissa

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:56 pm

Haha! Bitch of the day.. 371450 Bitch of the day.. 638547
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:58 pm

we have way better smileys! Bitch of the day.. 962722
Back to top Go down
mommy_caprice
Advanced Bitch
Advanced Bitch
mommy_caprice

Number of posts : 510

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:27 am

lol yay for our smilies..and damn that shyt does hurt karissa especially the baby toe!!
Back to top Go down
adia1012

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:07 am

My bitch of the day:

Justin had to go back to work today. Sad That really sucks! I HATE mondays
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:30 am

my bitch of the day is had to come to my mom's house today to help out wit the lady and Marc didn't have to work, so we coulda spent the day together if it wasn't for me havin 2 b here Sad
Back to top Go down
divafoel

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 am

I hate Mondays too! Minimum day at school! No
Back to top Go down
adia1012

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:47 am

Bitch of the Day:

Migraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitch of the day.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch of the day..   Bitch of the day.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bitch of the day..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mama's Palace :: The FUN Zone :: Games-
Jump to: