The Mama's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mama's Palace

A place where Mom's Connect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Quotes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
adia1012

Movie Quotes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Waterboy

Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink!
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:26 am

Father of the Bride?
Back to top Go down
adia1012

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:26 pm

YEP...lol, my favorite part.

heh

ur turn
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:43 am

"I see dead people"
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:44 am

the sixth sence V!
Back to top Go down
adia1012

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:00 am

You forgot to put a quote..
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:32 am

oh, geez lemme think of one (outta the cave Deb!)
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:03 pm

I'll do one...

" Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."
Back to top Go down
adia1012

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Forrest Gump heh

"what ya wanna marry me for, anyhow?"

"So I can kiss ya anytime I want."
Back to top Go down
alex_n_nikos_mommy

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Sweet home Alabama.

First things first, to the death.

No. To the pain.

I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon.

That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult me.

It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.

And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.

I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.

And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.

WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

This is my fav movie of all time.
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:17 pm

i have no idea!

"I should tell you...I've given serious thought...to eating your wife."
Back to top Go down
adia1012

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Hannibal

"I heard that guy ate a duck.

Everything but the beak and feet"
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:32 pm

10 Things i Hate about you

"You think I want money? What I want is my morning back. I need my time back. Can you give me my time back? Huh? Can you?"
Back to top Go down
adia1012

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:41 pm

Changing Lanes

Shyah and monkeys might fly outta my butt
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 pm

Waynes World

"I wore my keylime lip gloss just for you,You shut up, no you shut up, do you want a spankin? Do you want me to spank your booty? Spank it up Spanky."
Back to top Go down
adia1012

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:57 pm

Superstar

You're KILLING me Smalls!!

heh lol
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:05 pm

The Sandlot (again)

"Leapin Lizards!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Quotes   Movie Quotes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Quotes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4