The Mama's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mama's Palace

A place where Mom's Connect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you do your.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zi&AsiasMommy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

How do you do your....... Empty
PostSubject: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:56 am

eyebrows? Wax thread, pluck, shave hehehe

I usually pluck but when i have time i go and get them threaded...It makes them look so clean
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 pm

i have to agree on that. I get mine threaded too. agree
Back to top Go down
adia1012

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:24 pm

WTS is threaded?
Back to top Go down
Kelleybelly619
Kelleybelly619

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:07 pm

I have never had the threading done. I usually pluck. When I was in beauty school we used to wax all the time and when I worked at a salon. The waxing is nice too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Kelleybelly619
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:01 pm

threading is an Indian technique. They use thread and they ....i dont know how to explain it. go to thi site. this is where i get my brows done http://www.zibabeauty.com/beauty/services/threading.php
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:53 am

I HEARD THREADIN HURTS! I WAX MINE MYSELF hppygrl
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:02 am

i think it depends on the person. Mine never hurt.
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:04 am

WELL HEY U BEEN THRU TUMMY TUCKS AND BOOB JOBS SO I HIGHLY DOUBT EYEBROW THREADIN (OR ANYTHING ELSE!) WOULD HURT U!!!LMAO, HEY, WHAT I'M I TALKIN BOUT, I'VE BEEN THRU LABOR!
Back to top Go down
divafoel

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:17 am

exactly!! we are STRONG beautiful women!! i think you can handle a little threading hppygrl
Back to top Go down
1SeXXXyM

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:33 am

YEAH!!! U GO V!
Back to top Go down
mommy_caprice
Advanced Bitch
Advanced Bitch
mommy_caprice

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:39 am

i get mine waxed..
Back to top Go down
Karissa
THE Bitch
THE Bitch
Karissa

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:50 am

I get mine waxed to.
Back to top Go down
https://themamaspalace.forumotion.com
LettyVLO

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:51 am

I have them threaded. But I do tweeze them when I need to clean them up.
I went to get them threaded two weeks ago and the BITCH did one thinner than the other. I was pissed!! I told her "MY LEFT IS THINNER THAN THE RIGHT" SHE SAID "AH.....but you see you have to let this grow because......" I said "No, that is completely unacceptable. I am very upset AND DON'T THINK YOUR GETTING A TIP" I walked out pissed.

Ah...................tweezing right now.............until it grows back........BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you do your.......   How do you do your....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you do your.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mama's Palace :: Health & Beauty :: Beauty Tips & Secrets-
Jump to: